About Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave Beaudoin graduated Cum Laude (with honors) from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Iowa in 2000 after starting a medical degree (1996) from the University of Guelph.
The idea of being able to help make a difference in people’s quality of life using his hands led Dr. Beaudoin to consider chiropractic as a career.
Prior to chiropractic, Dr. Beaudoin worked as an airline mechanic for Wardair. His mechanical understanding was a great fit to the NUCCA work that he now pursues.
He has led Chiropractic mastermind groups, attends NUCCA and AK seminars and continually works to enrich his expertise. His Cloverdale clinic, Central Valley Chiropractic Corp. has been in business for eighteen years.
He focuses on the upper neck area to address misalignment of the head and neck for postural correction and nerve interference; at times using supplementary techniques including Applied Kinesiology, Thomson, Diversified and Activator.
Children are a growing part of his practice and Dr. Dave works hard to catch misalignment early to promote health and vitality.
Dr. Dave loves spending time with his daughter Ella, dirt biking, hockey and skiing.
Dr. Dave is committed to providing the best chiropractic care tailored to each individual’s need in order to maximize their quality of life.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) Davenport, IA; Oct. 2000.
- University of Guelph, Pre-medicine Program Guelph, Ontario; June 1996
- Centennial College, AME Diploma, Scarborough, Ontario; August 1986
Post Graduate Continuing Education
- Applied Kinesiology – Muscle Functioning Seminars (34); 2010-2018
- Whiplash Injuries: The Essential Biomechanics Seminar with Dr. Frank McDiarmin; 2015
- NUCCA Biomechanics and X-ray taking Seminar with Dr. Michael Foran; 2015
- Cranial Sacral and Neuro Manipulation Techniques, Barral Institute; 2010-2014
- Whiplash Seminar with Dr Dan Murphy; 2012
- Upper Cervical Seminars with Dr. Albert Berti; 2001 – 2011-every 6 months
- Dr. Ward Practice Management; 2009
- BCCA’s Nutritional Supplement Seminar; 2009
- Dr. Brown’s Spinal Screening Protocol Seminar; 2009
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association Seminars; 1998 – 2008
- President of Chiropractic Mastermind Group; 2006
- Dr. Demartini Seminars; 2003-2006
- Bowen Cranial/Sacral course; 2001
- X-ray taking with Certified NUCCA Dr. Richard DeCamillis: 2000
British Columbia Chiropractic College
- Private Practice: Central Valley Chiropractic; October 2001 to Present
- B.C. Canada License No. 21150; February 2001
- American License Part 4 – US boards; 2000